This course is designed specifically for administrators, although teachers and other personnel can learn about the role of administrators in UDL by taking the course.
Before you take this course, we highly suggest that you participate in the other six courses in this series. This course assumes that you understand the instructional components of UDL as you begin.
This course contains eight sections:
1. Element 1: Administrative Support
2. Element 2: Teacher Training & Support
3. Element 3: Collaborative Planning
4. Element 4: Technology & Infrastructure
5. Element 5: Digital Content Resources
6. Element 6: Redefined Roles for Teachers
7. Element 7: Family & Community Involvement
8. Element 8: Creative Funding, Gaps Analysis, and Next Steps